How to get there.
The festival is located at Camp Timber Trails in Western Massachusetts –1266 E Otis Rd, Tolland, MA 01034.
- 1 hour west from the five colleges area
- 2 hours west from Boston
- 2 hours north from New York
- 1 hour and 15 minutes south east from Albany, NY
- 40 minutes northwest from Bradley International Airport (Hartford, CT)
What you need to bring
- ID – when you purchase a ticket your name and accommodation option are entered into our list, no need for any tickets. Just visit the welcome desk on arrive to get all the information and where you will be staying.
- Snacks – this festival is catered for 3 meals a day with organic veggetarian food with tea and coffee stations. Bring your own snacks if there is something you like to eat outside of this.
- Loose comfortable clothing – we will be dancing a lot and it’s good you have loose clothes and plenty of t-shirts if you tend to sweat a lot.
- Bedding – we do not provide bedding at the festival and you must bring your own bedding (sheets, pillows, duvet or sleeping bag) if you are staying within our dormitories (and obviously if you are camping) – this is in part to prevent transmissible illnesses from reusing bedding.
- Items of comfort – a yoga mat, cushion or pillow to sit on and a towel or sarong for massage structures.
- Please do not bring drugs or alcohol to the festival – we are creating an environment where we can dive deeply into our senses in a really delicious way – dulling them with intoxicants will not be needed and will inhibit your experience.
Are you ready?
Sometimes people just jump and discover something amazing waiting for their lives.
Need more information?
Find out all the practical information you need for the festival.